Veggie filled meatloaf!
I feel like meatloaf is one of those things kids dreaded having for dinner. Growing up in a Caribbean household meatloaf really wasn’t something we ate often as it was a rather Americanized meal. Now that I’m older, meatloaf is great for meal prepping and plotting out meals for the week. Note that for this recipe you can really add whatever vegetables you want.
- 1 lb of 85% lean beef
- 2 cups of shredded Brussel sprouts
- 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 1 cup of diced red bell pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Herbes du Provence
- In a bowl place the beef and season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Herbes du Provence. Add in all of the vegetables and the eggs.
- Using your hands, mix everything together. Add in the coconut aminos. Place in a loaf pan and cook covered at 350 degrees for about 40 minutes.
- Uncover and turn on the broiler and let Brown for an additional five minutes.
- Slice and serve with whatever sides you want!