The last two weeks have been a bit of a blur thanks to being sick, traveling to NYC for a weekend of all things black culture and then having a busy week of work while still also dealing with remnants of this cold. I’m finally back in the kitchen whipping things up and on this Saturday I made a quick one pan lunch using store bought tortellini. I also used my brand new Ballarini USA non-stick pan which is amazing! This probably took me about 15 minutes total to prep and cook. What are you having for lunch?
- 1/2 cup sliced onions
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups of chopped broccolini (including stems)
- 1 cup of sliced Wellshire Farms pepperoni
- 1 serving of Trader Joe’s pesto tortellini
- 2 tablespoons of pesto
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste
- In a nonstick pan add olive oil and onions and sauté until onions are relatively soft.
- In a separate pot, boil water and add in one serving of the tortellini. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Add in mushrooms and pepperoni and continue to sauté. Then add in the broccolini, water, and pesto. Continue to mix around all ingredients.
- Add in the tortellini and seasonings until thoroughly mixed together.
Done and done! A simple quick lunch filled with veggies. You can add whatever veggies you want and I used the pepperoni as a protein as I wanted to get rid of it.