Shrimp and vegetable stir fry…
It’s been a while since I posted mostly because I’ve been busy but also because I’ve been eating simple meals or items from my freezer. I consider this a simple meal but I still wanted to post it because there are people who say they can’t or don’t cook because it’s too challenging. This is an example of how EASY it is!
- 1/2 cup of sliced onions
- 1/2 cup of sliced sweet peppers
- 1 medium zucchini sliced in circles
- 12 medium sized shrimp
- Salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and paprika
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- In a skillet place the olive oil and onions and sauté.
- After a few minutes add the red peppers and continue to sauté.
- Add a few table spoons of water and then add the zucchini.
- Add seasonings and continue to sauté until the zucchini is softening up.
- Add in the shrimp and cook until the shrimp is pink in color and no longer translucent. If you want you can add in some coconut aminos but not necessary.
This is a super easy stir fry and while some might consider adding rice or some kind of starchy carb, it’s not really needed. Enjoy!