Chia pudding is such a simple and interesting thing to make. Some are grossed out by the consistency and some are like me, amazed by how these little black seeds can make such a tasty treat! Currently I’m doing a round of Whole 30 and chia pudding comes in handy for either dessert or breakfast.
- 1 can of reduced fat coconut milk (about 15 ounces)
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup of Trader Joe’s
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened vanilla extract
- 2 – 8 ounces mason jars
- Pour the coconut milk into a nutribullet or blender. Add in the blueberries and mangoes. Blend.
- Take the blended mixture and pour half of it in one mason jar and the other half in the next (note these mason jars have a blue tint).
- Add a quarter cup of chia seeds to each mason jar.
- Add one half of a tablespoon of vanilla extract to each jar. Put the lids on and shake each mason jar for one minute.
- Place each mason jar in the fridge and let the chia seeds work their magic. Wake up in the morning and you have a great breakfast or dessert for later. You can add fresh blueberries or chopped almonds to the pudding for something extra.